>About The Author
Douglas Adams Was Born In 1952 And Educated At Cambridge. He Was The Author Of Five Books In The Hitchhiker'S Trilogy, Including The Hitchhiker'S Guide To The Galaxy; The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe; Life, The Universe And Everything; So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish; And Mostly Harmless. His Other Works Include Dirk Gently'S Holistic Detective Agency; The Long Dark Tea-Time Of The Soul; The Meaning Of Liff And The Deeper Meaning Of Liff (With John Lloyd); And Last Chance To See (With Mark Carwardine). His Last Book Was The Bestselling Collection, The Salmon Of Doubt, Published Posthumously In May 2002.
Table Of Contents
- Foreword: What Was He Like, Douglas Adams?
- Introduction: A Guide To The Guide
- The Hitchhiker'S Guide To The Galaxy
- The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
- Life, The Universe And Everything
- So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish
- Young Zaphod Plays It Safe
- Mostly Harmless
- Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
- Published: 24/06/1905
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780345453747
- Category: Juvenile Fiction
Reviews of The Ultimate Hitchhiker'S Guide To The Galaxy
Read customer reviews on this product. If you have read this book, why not post your own review?