Spec Ops:The Line is a narrative driven, 3rd-person Military Shooter, set in a sandstorm ravaged, war-torn, present day Dubai.
It's been six months since Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. Thousands of lives have been lost, including those of American soldiers sent to help evacuate the city. Today, the city lies buried under sand - the world's most opulent ruin.
Now, a radio signal is broadcasting from Dubai. A Delta Force team is sent to infiltrate the city and find its source.
Their mission is simple: Locate survivors and radio for evacuation. What they find is a city in the grip of a violent struggle for control. In order to fulfil their mission, they'll have to find the man at the heart of this madness - the elusive Col. John Konrad.
- A Billionaire's Playground Destroyed: Cataclysmic sandstorm stricken, devastated Dubai. What was once the rich's personal playground, is now the world's most opulent and extravagant shooting gallery and warzone.
- A Military Rescue Mission, or Is It?: What starts as a Military rescue mission , quickly goes bad, and turns into an all out fight for survival. Who really is the one that needs rescuing?
- Take Cover, and take Charge: Use Dubai and it's surroundings to take cover, hiding from enemy attacking and flanking. Order your squadmates to attack, heal, flank, grenade, and help with survival.
- Use Sand as a Weapon: Shoot windows, doors, walls, and wherever else sand may be hiding to unleash an avalanche of sand onto your opponent.
- Publisher/Developer: Take 2
- Release Date: June End
- Category: Action
Reviews of Spec Ops : The Line - PC
Read customer reviews on this product.