The fourth generation of hardware released for the PlayStation 3 entertainment platform, the PlayStation 3 320 GB system is the next stage in the evolution of Sony's console gaming powerhouse. Loaded with a mix of multimedia features and functions available on earlier PlayStation 3 models, as well as a series of new advancements and refinements, the PlayStation 3 320GB system is destined to push the envelope in the realm of Next-Generation entertainment.
As with previous models, the PlayStation 3 320GB system features an IBM "Cell" processor and a co-developed NVIDIA graphics processor that together allow the system to perform two trillion calculations per second. Yet the 320GB system manages to improve on this with its 45nm version of the processor, which although running at the same 60+nm speed as previous PS3 versions, uses less energy. This makes the unit's smaller size and quieter fan possible. Along with the traditional AV and composite connections, the 320GB system also boasts an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) port, which delivers uncompressed, unconverted digital picture and sound to compatible high-definition TVs and projectors. (The system is capable of 128-bit pixel precision and 1080p resolution for a full HD experience) This console also provides for an extreme sound experience by supporting Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1, as well as Linear PCM 7.1.
Finally, it features cross connectivity with your PC network and PlayStation Portable (PSP) and its pre-installed, 320GB hard disc drive allows you to save games as well as download content from the Internet. Unlike the some other models of the PlayStation 3, the 320GB system does not offer backwards compatibility.
- New slimmer, lighter PS3 system
- 320GB HDD for storing games, music, videos, and photos
- Streams thousands of movies and TV shows instantly from Netflix
- A DVD player that upscales to HD A music player.
- Free PlayStation Network membership
- Move Comaptible
- Sensational Controller
The Dualshock 3 wireless controller included with the PlayStation 3 320GB system provides the most intuitive game play experience, with pressure sensors in each action button and the inclusion of the highly sensitive Sixaxis motion sensing technology. Each hit, crash and explosion is more realistic when the user feels the rumble right in the palm of their hand. It can even detect natural movements for real-time and high precision interactive play, acting as a natural extension of the user's body.
Dualshock 3 utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless game play and the controller's detachable USB cable to seamlessly and automatically charge the controller when connected to the PlayStation 3. By integrating all of these features into the popular PlayStation controller design, the Dualshock 3 further enhances the advanced gameplay experience only available on the PlayStation 3 system.Synch with Your Other Sony HDMI DevicesThe PlayStation 3 320GB system features HDMI + Bravia Synch functionality. Bravia Synch allows connectivity between Sony HDMI products, without having to utilize multiple remote controls. This means that with the push of one button users can control compliant Sony devices connected to your PS3 via HDMI cable.
- Brand: Sony
- Color: Black
- Model ID:PS3
- Variant: 320GB with Move Starter Pack Bundle
- Dimensions: Approx. 290(W) x 65(H) x 290(D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 4.98 Kg
- Processor: Cell Broadband Engine
- Graphics: RSX
- Sound: Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Digital 5.1ch / DTS 5.1ch / LPCM 7.1ch / AAC / etc
- RAM: 256MB XDR Main RAM / 256MB GDDR3 VRAM
- Controllers: Motion-sensitive DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller ( x 1)
- Hard Disk: 2.5 Serial ATA- 320GB
- Video Encoding: PAL
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g
- USB: 2
- Resolution: 480i / 480p / 576i / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- HDMI: HDMI OUT + Bravia Synch ( x 1 )
- AV Multi Output: 1 /HDMICompatible with Ver1.3a Deep Color and x.v.Color (xvYCC)
- AV Digital Output: 1
- Motion Gaming: Yes
- Memory Card: No
- Ethernet: Yes ( x 1 / 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T )
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Disk Drive: BD 2x (BD-ROM), DVD 8x (DVD-ROM), CD 24x (CD-ROM)
In The Box: New slimmer and lighter PS3 system with a 320 GB HDD, Internet-ready built-in Wi-Fi, 2 USB ports and HDMI + Bravia Synch output for 1080p resolution and connectivity between other Sony HDMI products, DualShock 3 wireless controller, PlayStation Move motion controller (wireless), PlayStation Eye camera, PlayStation Move game demos disc, AC power cord, AV cable, USB cable.
- Publisher/Developer: Sony
- Release Date: 16th November 2011
- EAN: 7000000013355
- Category: Consoles
Reviews of Playstation 3 320gb With Move Starter Pack
Read customer reviews on this product.