Terms and conditions
* Gift Cards issued by Landmark Ltd is equivalent to cash cards. One can purchase, receive or redeem using a Gift Card and following are the terms and conditions.
* This card is redeemable for merchandise at all Landmark stores including Landmark's online shopping store (www.landmarkonthenet.com).
* This card holds no value until activated through a minimum purchase of Rs. 50. There is no extra fee to obtain this card.
* This card can be reloaded at any Landmark store for a minimum value of Rs. 50.
* This card is not redeemable for cash or credit.
* In case of a damaged card, a new card will be issued and loaded with the remaining value only if the proof for the authenticity of the request as required by Landmark is provided.
* If a card is lost or stolen, neither will a new card be issued nor will the money be reimbursed in any manner.
* This card has an expiry date of 6 months.
* For balance information or any other queries regarding this card, contact a Landmark in your city or visit www.landmarkonthenet.com.
* Gift Cards cannot used for purchase of Gift Cards.
* Landmark ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Generally Gift Cards can be redeemed to purchase anything towards in the offline / online store. Corporate Gift Cards are restricted for certain categories like electronics, mobiles, jewellery and perfumes.
Incase during a transaction the amount in the Gift Card is insufficient . then customers can either recharge the Gift Card or pay the balance amount using a Credit Card or other payment modes.
Risk of Loss:
Please note that a Gift Card is equivalent to cash. Once lost cannot be tracked or replaced.
Landmark ltd. will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Cards are redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.landmarkonthenet.com or Landmark Stores.