Alchemy: The Tranquebar Book of Erotic Stories - 2 Paperback(4 customer reviews)
|Free home delivery|
|Cash on delivery You will be asked to pay the full amount when your item is delivered. Only cash is accepted for this type of order.|
|Delivered in 6-8 working days|
- Pages: 246
- Publisher: Westland Books Pvt Ltd
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9789382618034
- Category: Fiction
Reviews of Alchemy: The Tranquebar Book of Erotic Stories - 2
Read customer reviews on this product. If you have read this book, why not post your own review?
There are 4 user reviews.
Reviewed by Samarpita Mukherjee-Sharma. Alchemy: The Tranquebar Book of Erotic Stories - 2 Posted on: 07/02/2013
A good read for the afternoon, but not a casual read. I was disappointed that all the short stories under this book have been listed as Erotica. I have read a good amount of published erotica before and a few of the stories do no fall under this genre.
As individual stories, however, they are very good reads. 13 well-edited stories, they make up for a varied reading experience. While one talks about a master lusting for his maid, another talks about a young boy becoming aware of his sexuality. Yet another talks about gay love and emotions while another talks about an estranged couple.
All in all a set of 13, well-written short stories.
Alchemy - Book Review
Reviewed by Ghata. Alchemy: The Tranquebar Book of Erotic Stories - 2 Posted on: 11/02/2013
A very well written and edited back. 13 different stories and each one takes you on a tour of sexuall fantasies, eroticism and some serious thinking.
A first time reader of this genre might find the book a little over whelming with all it's vivid sexual descriptions. But if you really want to read a good book in this genre, without it being cheap or vulgar, you should definitely pick up this book
Reviewed by Rohan. Alchemy: The Tranquebar Book of Erotic Stories - 2 Posted on: 22/02/2013
Trust me; nothing is equivalent than reading a good erotica book on a lazy afternoon and flirting with the sexual urge that it will have to offer. And Alchemy II just does that!!
An anthology of 13 stories by different writers is what Alchemy II is. And hence it is best to review it story by story rather than on the whole. And what better way to review it based on the 'Erotica Quotient'?? So here are the top stories based on the Erotica Quotient according to me.
1) Mouth by M.Svairini - This story is about submissives involved in an orgy with their masters. It brings out most of the emotions such as joy, greed, fear, affection, pride, and most importantly it is by far the most erotic of the stories.
2) The Farmer's Daughter by Rabi Thapa - This story is the firsthand account of his desires for his maid, how he slowly and steadily befriends her and before he could tell her his feelings for her, he loses her. The story is nicely weaved bringing out the most desired emotion with ease.
3) Abandon by Shrimoyee Nandini - This story is about the central characters having sex on various abandoned buildings and soon it becomes a habit. A great storyline bringing out the desired emotions with ease.
4) Semen, Saliva, Sweat, Blood by Hansda Sowvendra Shekhar - This story completely shook me when I came to know it is about gay relationships. The storyline is superb bringing along the most desired emotion.
These are the top stories having more than 4/5 stars. Rest are equally good but lacking in Erotica Quotient. Nevertheless a good read.
Overall: All the stories are good. A must read for the first timers for some knowledge, entertainment and for sheer fun and pleasure. For those already into reading Erotica, I feel you can definitely read the book but without any preconceived notions.